A few of our favorite Hospital Essentials
Posted on 16 September 2014
Below are some of our favorite hospital essentials for both Mom and Baby. Its hard to put personal items on this as everyone is so different. With each of my kids my hospital essentials changed drastically, (and got less and less) so we decided to leave out the breast pumps and stick to the fun stuff:)
1. The Boppy Pillow. An item I used for all three of my kids from Birth to 1 everyday.
2. Honest Diapers. I have only recently made the switch to Honest once they started selling them at Target and I couldn't be happier!
3.Gap Organic Onesies. The softest organic onesies that wash really well over and over...and over.
4. Adorable, yet still comfortable going home outfit by Kate Quinn Organics!
5. Giggle Better Basics burp clothes. The best in the business as far as washing out stains and keeping their softness.
6. Aden and Anais blankets and swaddles.
7. Giggle Better Basics Baby Gown. Great for late night feedings and diaper changes.
8. Last but not least your Birdling Bag to help keep everything organized and in its place!
1. Hatch to Hospital: Hatch Collection makes the most beautiful maternity clothes designed so you can wear them before, after and while pregnant. They have created a genius gift box that ensures comfort and luxury during your hospital stay!
2. Hable Construction makes great toiletry kits to keep your personal items!
3. Gap Maternity-Great button down jean top for leaving the hospital in comfort and style!
4. Another favorite from Hatch Collection-Comfortable, easy stylish pants to leave the hospital or wear while you are there-and like all other Hatch products they work after your pregnant as well!
5. Your Birdling Bag-Packed to the brim with your stuff in one compartment, your babies in another, and your shoes and toiletry kit in their own as well!