Birdling's Girls Weekend
Posted on 21 September 2014
In August, we were chosen by my sister in law's business class at University of Maryland as an up and coming business the students could focus on and help grow through marketing and business development. On October 11, we will take a trip down to DC, (sans kids) to catch up with old friends, visit some family and sit in on the final presentation!
Heres a peek at some of the items we'll be packing in our Birdling for the big trip!
1. The best weekender around :) Birdling Bags
2. Great Sweater from Zara . Love a versatile piece of clothing that can dress up a pair of worn in jeans or look great with trousers.
3. One of the greatest handbag and shoe designers out there- I love this bag from Loeffler Randall. It helps that the designer Jessie, is a mom to 3 boys- creating fashionable pieces that are easy to wear.
4. The most perfect box pleat dress for a fancy dinner out with the girls.
5. Another great shoe from H&M.
6. My favorite jeans this fall from Zara.
7. Great pair of grey booties from Rag and Bone.
8. I don't like spending too much money on casual stripped tees- Everyone makes them and this one from H&M has a great price tag.
10. Great casual beanie from Poler.
11. My go to scent perfume from Jo Malone.